Feature-packed Button control for developers who want an alternative to the standard Windows button you get with Visual Basic, .NET, and C++. Can be used on Microsoft Webbrowser component / Internet Explorer webpages . Here are just a few of the things you can do with the HotButton:
- Create buttons that look similar to those found in Microsoft® Visual Studio®.NET or Outlook user interface, and display .GIF, .JPG, .BMP and .ICO graphics.
- Create "Hot" buttons in your own toolbars, or any button on a form. Hot buttons are buttons which "pop up" when the mouse rolls over them.
- Create buttons with dropdown menus.
- Create Rounded or Flat buttons to give your applications a simpler, cleaner interface.
- Decide if the border or focus rectangle is shown.
- Button depth (the thickness of the 3D edge), border thickness and color.
- Set the BackColor, TextColor, BorderColor, HighlightColor, and ShadowColor for every state of the button to give your user interface a multi-media look.
- You have complete control over each display property in each button state: static, hot (active), down and disabled. You can also just set one picture and the control will handle the rest automatically. The HotButton will give you complete control of where to place the picture in relation to the text and how much spacing to use.
- Dynamically change every property (including pictures and color) at run-time to give your application a multimedia effect.
- Use resource Bitmaps, Icons, GIFs and JPGs compiled into your C++ programs!
- Use the HotButton in webpages. There are properties that allow setting of image and font with text (as well as the Automation interfaces), allowing you to use the HotButton on webpages (a good ActiveX button control for webpages has been badly needed for a long time).
- Has events for: Click, MouseEnter, MouseLeave, GotFocus and LostFocus.
Tell us your experience with HotButton ActiveX Control2.3
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
SuperCombo ActiveX Control TRIAL The SuperCombo is an HTML combobox control that allows you to use use HTML to create incredible, highly functional HTML dropdowns. In fact, you can display any ActiveX control in the dropdown! The SuperCombo is a new invention in user-interface technology that will add style to your UI! Here are... Download
12 in 1 Sonic Suite Bundle Group Edition TRIAL Enhance and customize your applications with the 12 in 1 Sonic Suite in a professional way. The 12 in 1 Bundled Sonic Suite is a limited time offer which includes the full and Group Developer licensed versions of, Sonic Click Ultra Button Activex Control - Ver 4.2.0, Sonic Frame Activex Control... Download